This week we’re talking with Devi Maisha and WARNING (!!!), there is a LOT of explicit language in this episode. We talk about juicy orgasms, tantra-based holistic lifestyles, parenting, poly and more. If you have little ones around, wait ‘til they’re in bed to hop in the bath, grab your drink of choice, turn on this episode, and get ready to feel sexy and whole. If you want more, don’t miss her upcoming program: Orgasmic Alchemy for Women starting May 6th!
- 3:25 - How did you begin walking this path?
- 6:27 - Are we just a bunch of fuckin’ hedonists?!
- 9:45 - Our pain is not the final frontier
- 12:15 - Do something we’re all doing anyway and TRANSFORM
- 14:07 - Thinking of sex as sacred
- 17:10 - Others as additions to - not reasons for - fucking
- 24:50 - The synchronicity of having our needs met and who we are as energetic beings
- 27:37 - What would our lives look like if we saw everything we did as an act of worship?
- 30:00 - Tantric… parenting?
- 35:26 - Wholeness and kink
- 40:20 - Be poly in your monogamy!!
- 45:05 - Sometimes we just need to GET OFF
- 48:25 - Orgasmic Alchemy for Women
Meet Devi Maisha
Devi Maisha is a sensual healer and erotic witch who specializes in showing men and women how to take their sex lives higher, release their trauma, create better relationships, and transform their lives into abundance and ecstasy. She is a former certified personal trainer and nutrition coach who combines her knowledge and study in the areas of psychology, tantra, and sacred sexuality with her training in energy work to facilitate inner healing and better sex for her clients. Maisha has studied Chakra Healing and LifeForce Energy Healing with Deborah King, Active Tantra through The Grand Trine Tantra System, Relationship Dynamics with JujuMama LLC and Shamanic and Indigenous Sacred Sexuality with Riziki Zafira. She is currently a student of the Institute of Authentic Tantra where she will go through a year-long Tibetan Buddhist Tantra training program, and become a Certified Sexologist through the American College of Sexology.