On this week’s episode we’re meeting Heather Vickery! She is so many amazing things: a business and success coach, a fellow podcaster, a mom, an advocate, an ally, and a master boundary-setter.
We take a look at some tricky topics like divorcing in friendship, coming out to our kids, and how we said hello to our sexuality even when it was scary.
In this podversation:
- 3:20: Getting to know Heather
- 4:57: The Un-Conversations - what are they and why do we need to have them?
- 7:19: “I’m gonna do it scared.”
- 8:05: Eating frogs
- 9:20: There are no wrong choices
- 10:50: How Heather realized she couldn’t continue living a heternormative life
- 14:44 Respecting others journey even when it’s not easy
- 17:54: Don’t live life with THOSE kinds of regrets
- 19:58: What do you tell the afraid people?
- 24:52: Solidarity my sisters and brothers!
- 25:24: Boundaries and balance
- 29:03: That’s my superpower
- 31:50: How to own the room!
- 37:50: The rainbow spectrum and language
- 40:37: But what about the children?!