When was the last time you weren't trying to fix something about yourself? Life coach and yoga teacher, Elena Sonnino shares how to unearth and attune to inner strength and wisdom – what she calls, the sunrise in your pocket.
In this podversation:
- Everything you need is already within you
- How a diagnosis in 1997 with Hodgkin's Lymphoma provided a wake up call
- Coming to meet her husband at the marathon Elena was told she would never run
- Get out of your own way
- The common inner conflict between trusting your intuition and those in authority or with expertise
- Why do women struggle with asking and receiving help?
- Inner strength does not mean we cannot receive from others
- Your values help inform your discernment process
- There is no failure; there's only feedback
- Is there a sweet spot between goal setting and flow?
- Learn to attach a feeling to your goal without attachment of the how or outcome
- Practice determination without expectation
- Law of attraction and self-fulfilling prophecy
- The power of writing a new narrative to promote long-lasting change
- Your body is a conduit for the life you want to live
- Elena's blog post - See your body as the hero in your hero's journey
- When was the last time you weren't trying to fix something about yourself?
- Over-analysis paralysis
- Elena's definition of inner strength and how we can learn to embody it
- Growth is not a destination; it's a journey
- 3 questions to become more curious and begin a dialogue with your inner strength and wisdom:
- What do you want me to know?
- What wants to emerge?
- What energy do I need today?
Meet Elena Sonnino:
Elena Sonnino is a sought-after guide for living fully in the now to step into the spotlight of your life. As a life coach, speaker, and yoga teacher, her work is an invitation to unearth and attune to inner strength and wisdom – what she calls, the sunrise in your pocket.
She inspires individuals and groups to remove self-imposed obstacles and explore the NOW with curiosity and gratitude so that they can step into the spotlight of their life.
Learn more about Elena at ElenaSonnino.com or tune in to her Sunrise in Your Pocket podcast online or on iTunes.