How former psychotherapist turned coach, Megan Hale, lost her religion but reclaimed her faith after the death of a close friend at 23 and the realization that, "It was never about being worthy for God; it was about being worthy for the translation in which God was being delivered to me." Time for an Enoughness Revolution!
In this podversation:
- Megan's journey to becoming a psychotherapist then coach and why she feels her work is more powerful now on the other side
- Why Megan left organized religion
- "It was never about being worthy for God; it was about being worthy for the translation in which God was being delivered to me."
- How a friend's death at 23 evoked an existential quest
- What "Wild & Holy" means for her
- The books that helped light the path for Megan through her spiritual crisis: "The Art of Power" by Thich Nhat Hanh, "The Alchemist" by Paolo Coelho, "The Celestine Prohecy" by James Redfield and "Love Warrior" by Glennon Doyle Melton
- "Love each other enough to hold space for differences"
- Why anger was the door to healing and spiritual re-connection
- "Every single part of you gets a seat at the table."
- The power in asking yourself, "Who am I being in the world and why?"
- Be careful of what you say after the words "I AM ____."
- Are you okay with repelling people? Why you should be!
- How if you don't claim your 'enoughness,' you end up stifling your much needed energy
- "Love is unconditional but relationships are not."
- "The double edged sword of bravery is that you're exquisitely aware when you aren't practicing it."
Meet Megan Hale
Megan Hale is a former psychotherapist, a relationship & leadership coach, and the founder of Wild & Holy™ - a vibrant community of therapists, coaches, helpers, and healers intentionally creating their own breakthroughs so they can show up braver and help others have their own.
She's the podcast host of The Enoughness Revolution - a conversation on worthiness and Wild & Holy Radio - a conversation on cultivating deep bravery.
Through group programs, retreats and 1:1 coaching she guides others to their truth and helps them learn to trust it so they can lead, love, and live braver.
Connect with her further at: