After working in finance for 8 years, Sarah Williams quit her city job and spent 18 months traveling the world, climbing Kilimanjaro, backpacking around South America and more. Now she's helping inspire women and girls across the globe to both embrace and challenge their inner tough girl!
In this podversation:
- Why Sarah left a lucrative career to travel and find herself
- What Sarah wishes she would've done before going full tilt
- A look behind the glossy of Instagram
- WAG Syndrome
- If you can't see it, how can you become it?
- What prompted the birth of Tough Girl Challenges and Podcast
- Sarah's pull towards knowledge behind the women's movement and advocacy now
- The power of turning off the white noise and tuning in to your inner dialogue
- Sarah's big insights from climbing mountains and other extreme challenges
- Why travel should be a bigger priority for all of us
- Sarah gets on hot seat to share why she so loves proving other people wrong
- Words of wisdom for getting started right where you are
- What's still on Sarah's bucket list and what keeps her up at night
Connect with Sarah further at - https://www.toughgirlchallenges.com/