In this podversation:
- What does off the grid even mean?
- Why did Heather and her family decide to go off the grid at first?
- Would she ever consider coming back to the power-connected side of things?
- Some of the ins and outs of living without power
- The intersection with mindfulness
- Practical applications for the rest of us who may still live connected to power
- "Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise." - Victor Hugo
- Heather's practice of limiting herself to 6 things she wants to accomplish each day
- Biggest lessons Heather's learned as a result of this journey
- "Find the things that honor you."
Meet Heather Welch
Heather lives off-the-power grid in rural New Zealand. From this experience she has developed Sunshine & PowerCuts where she shares inspiration drawn from nature and stories of her off-grid experience.
Follow her over at: www.sunshineandpowercuts.com