It takes hutzpah to examine the Shadow side, but knowing when a trigger is about YOU vs. just something you should run from takes other skills. Learn how.
In this podversation:
- What is a trigger?
- Adlerian theory on inferiority complexes
- How triggers can be healthy if we use them properly
- Discerning the difference between needing to work on yourself vs. needing to GET OUT
- Learning to trust yourself as a way of having a compass
- A fool proof way to see through gaslighting
- "Comparisonitis ends where service begins"
- "Whose one can I be at this time?"