How do you handle life's curveballs? Are you the type that wigs out? Or do you take it on the chin? Learn to move through them with strength and grace.
In this podversation:
- Some of our own personal experiences with life's curveballs
- The correlation with the desire for control
- The many faces of personality reaction
- How to shift into a more proactive stance which brings clarity
- The need to bear witness to your own pain first
- Gender role culture surrounding anger as being "unfeminine"
- Energy mirrors
- Emotional seduction
- How operant conditioning plays a role in the way you respond to events
- Everything you want in life requires you being open to receive
- Suffering comes from not taking responsibility
- The antidote to curveballs is control