Marisa Goudy, MA is a magic maker, story healer, and writing coach who helps therapists, healers, and transformation professionals tell their stories and shape meaningful messages.
With two degrees in Irish literature, nearly twenty years as a Reiki master, and a decade of Mystery School training, Marisa infuses the wisdom of Celtic myth and energy healing into all of her work (even when copywriting clients don't know it). She uses her Sovereign Storytelling method to help you understand how stories shape relationships and relationships shape stories.
Find Marisa's writing, her writing coaching support, and her story healing sessions at marisagoudy.com and check out her podcast, Practice of Being Seen.
In this podversation:
- Finding white space in life and online
- Who is the Sovereignty Goddess?
- How do we stay sovereign in our lives?
- Marisa's journey to study Irish Literature abroad in Ireland
- The power of exploring genealogy
- Moving into the role of matriarch
- "Free the princess, crown the queen, embody the wise woman"
- Stepping into one's own sovereignty
- Why we need more than just the "hero's journey"
- Interconnection NOT isolation
- How can I hold and be held? - the dance of reciprocity and flow
- Princess = apprenticeship
- The right man will embrace you when you are in your hag/crone archetype as well.
- The devastation of losing her mother and the cycle of "too much/ not enough"
- stories vs. (S)tories
- How story helped mankind evolve through Homosapien era
- Why story promotes business growth and success
- You're ALWAYS in a three-way relationship
- The many incarnations of the Sovereignty Goddess
- Violating Sovereignty
- The struggle of the modern woman to find balance in sovereignty
- Embracing the crone energy before you're elderly
- The Celtic knot of developmental complete'ness
To connect with Tamara, check out:
https://aryatherapy.com/ or https://talesfromatrapezoid.com/
Sound Editing provided by Pete Bailey: http://petebailey.net/audio/