Welcome to Episode 6 of Undressing the Spirit! This week is HOT HOT HOT! We're diving into the world of culture, gender, sex, and transcendence with Deva Logan.
Deva is a sex positive, dating, love and relationship enthusiast, who helps people embrace their freedom! She works with men and women using sex and love to trigger life changes.
And let me tell you, she's not afraid to push buttons!
In this Podversation:
- How Deva got into talking about sex and freedom
- Why sexuality encompasses so much more than penetration
- How intimacy may or may not be sex
- Intimacy = Into Me See
- Deva's belief that sex begins the moment you say hello
- Concept of mental masturbation
- Wading into intersection of race, interracial dating, and sex
- Deva's Open Letter to White Women
- Feminism and the Civil Rights Movement and how it relates to relationships now
- #blackgirlmagic; what it is and why it matters
- What Deva calls the "3 Pussies" and why women need to be comfortable with all of them
- Going beyond the "whore" archetype
- The importance of loving the skin you're in and owning your unique sexual power
- Being whole and healthy; "healing you're shit" to have healthy relationships
To connect with Deva further, check out: